Complete’s eDiscovery team dramatically simplifies the process of collecting vast amounts of paper and electronically stored information during internal fraud investigations, criminal investigations and civil litigations. Our eDiscovery tools collect and process forensic indexing, data enrichment, and robust technology to help legal teams review, analyze, and disclose material evidence.
Our team has unparalleled experience with the Michigan State Police and are certified experts. We handle all paper discovery and electronic data with the utmost care. Our eDiscovery services span the entire Electronic Discovery Reference Model, allowing you to select the precise services that meet the needs of your current matter—whether that involves assessing and collecting data, optimizing and enriching data, or reviewing and producing it.
Sample eDiscovery Services:
- (Onsite) collection of source data.
- Paper document scanning.
- Create an exact image of your hard disks, SAN, NAS and file servers.
- Recover all your electronic files, using advanced forensic tools to recover temp, cache, spool, lost, and deleted files.
- Remove system files. Complete eDiscovery can segregate files that are used by a computer’s operating system or program applications from those files that have been created by a user and might contain evidentiary material.
- Case data set-up organizes and prepares data for processing, based on the case requirements.
- Process the data in your dedicated environment using our software and ensure every single document is accounted for properly.
- Use a metadata filter (Date, File Type). Our electronic document conversion processes automatically collects metadata.
- A search filter to exclude documents that by description, type, date, etc. are obviously not relevant can be applied.
- De-duplicate electronic files and email using an industry-standard hashing algorithm.
- Convert gigabytes of email. A broad spectrum of formats such as PST, Microsoft Exchange, Lotus Notes, Webmail and MIME can be converted.
- Convert electronic data from third-party (legacy) DMS systems into an open format. Our products easily integrate with common programs.
- Use a full-text querying filter. Substantial reductions in a document population can be performed with Complete’s powerful search tools.
- Using a list of words or phrases, coupled with myriad search operators.
- Perform manual and auto-coding functions, by assigning key fields to scanned or electronic documents.
- Publish files to DVD or a hosted repository for collaboration and legal review.